Our team offers our clients and their loved ones consultative information on the basics of saving and investing, budgeting, liability management and proper utilization of employee benefits supported by financial education and family governance. Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the well-being of your family tree by empowering your young loved ones to make wise choices about their financial future.
According to a recent 2015 study from Accenture, an unprecedented $30 trillion in financial and non-financial assets will be passed down from Baby Boomers to Generation X to Millennials over the next 30 to 40 years. While wealth transfer strategies are crucial, financial and investment education for the next generation is an equally critical component of helping to preserve a family’s legacy and values.
· Financial Literacy Education
· Employer Benefit Guidance
· Wealth Transfer Preparation
· Personal Financial Review
· Direction Around Budgeting and Cash Flow Planning
· Liability Management: Understanding Bad vs. Good Debt