Divorce is a complex and emotional process. When a marriage is ending, money can be the last thing you want to think about. However, timing is crucial when it comes to ensuring that you can take control of your assets. Making the wrong financial choices during a divorce can have negative long-term consequences.
With two Certified Divorce Financial Analysts® (CDFA®), the Wilkes Duffy Wealth Management team specializes in pre- and post-divorce financial planning. Our goal is to provide knowledge, understanding, and a comprehensive assessment of all financial aspects of the pending divorce to help empower you to make educated decisions.
• Quantify assets, both marital and non-marital.
• Provide information and education regarding all financial assets to help you identify which are most useful for your new financial reality.
• Establish your current and future financial needs, allowing you to make educated decisions throughout the divorce process.
• Illustrate multiple financial scenarios to help you identify the best strategy for you and your family’s future.
• Support you, your attorney, and your tax professional throughout the legal process.
• Provide ongoing planning, support, and guidance for your long-term financial life to help you start the next chapter of your life with confidence and optimism.